Santa Fe Ranch will ship or deliver your order to you in the most efficient manner possible. We offer the following shipping options. Please note that not all shipping options are available for every purchase. With our Free Shipping option on orders over $99 we will deliver curbside or if available the closest area that the driver can safely bring your items. Only White Glove upgrades can be brought into your home for insurance reasons.
White Glove Basic Delivery Service:
This is our most economical option. Your item is delivered during normal business hours. Generally, the delivery will be scheduled within a four-hour window. Your item(s) will be placed in the most convenient dry area that meets delivery clearance requirements. Unpacking, checking in the product, disposing of the packaging, and disposing of old furniture is the responsibility of the customer with our White Glove Basic Delivery Service.
Please note that our trucks require street clearance of at least 10 feet wide and 14 feet tall.
We count on our customers to be partners in the successful delivery of an order. The following are the responsibilities of our customers to ensure a fabulous delivery experience:
- Set a delivery appointment and arrange for someone to be present.
- Ensure the required clearances are present. Inform us prior to shipment if there are limits.
- Inspect your shipment – damages to the packaging must be noted on the delivery receipt without exception.
- Sign for your delivery – whether it is you or somebody you have left in charge, it is still the same. We require a signature on all deliveries. If a delivery is received without a signature, you release Park Place shops from responsibility regarding the shipment, and unless we have agreed on special delivery circumstances.
- Notification of damaged product – we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order to fulfill our guarantee. (There still must be damage noted when you signed for your furniture.)
- If an item is not correct on your order we need to be notified within 14 days of receiving your order. After this time period it is not guaranteed we can fix the issue nor exchange for the correct product. Please check your order when it arrives to avoid this.
- Understand transit times and delays - We will make every effort to provide you with accurate information about when to expect your delivery. You will be contacted to set up a delivery appointment. We are not responsible for delays that may happen in transit.
- When you order furniture with our company that is custom we will charge a deposit on the furniture. When the items ship, the remainder is due. Please make sure to have this money available or have an alternate payment method ready. If we are unable to charge the remainder, you agree to forfeit your deposit amount. We will attempt to collect this from you at least 3 times while your items are in shipment before rerouting your shipment, resulting in a forfeited deposit. If monies collected on deposit do not cover this process, you agree to pay legal expenses for Santa Fe Ranch in Palm Beach County, Florida and forfeit the right to a trial.
White Glove Room of Choice Delivery Service:
This service is a step above and includes preferential handling and placement of furniture. The delivered item will be placed in the room of your choice. Setup and removal of packaging is not included with the service.
The requirements are the same as a basic delivery service, with the following additions:
Stairways, doorways, hallways, and corners must be at least 36 inches wide.
Service includes up to two flights of stairs at up to 15 steps each
Please note that unusual delivery conditions such as narrow driveways, gravel, sharp turns, remote location, or gated communities may incur additional fees or limit availability of service. Please contact our customer care team if you have any questions.
White Glove Gold Delivery Service:
This is our premium service and includes preferential handling, placement of furniture, and removal of packaging. A team of two technicians will deliver the item to the room and place of your choice, remove the packaging, and provide basic assembly. After setup, they will remove all packaging and clean up debris. Movement or removal of existing furniture is not included.
The requirements are the same as basic and room of choice delivery service with the following additions:
- White Glove Service must be ordered prior to the shipment of the furniture.
- You must clear a space for the new furniture.
- You are responsible for ensuring that product is what you ordered prior to set up.
- You are responsible for installing plumbing, wiring, or other components.
Special Delivery Service:
There are no conditions we cannot overcome! We just have to know what is involved so that we can make arrangements and charge appropriately. Please contact us for the following:
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO or international locations including Canada (These areas do not have Free Shipping unfortunately!)
- More than two flights of stairs or unusual staircases
- High-rise buildings – if there is no elevator or delivery will not fit in elevator
- Remote Delivery Location including mountainous, world, island, or other unusual locations
This includes ground, express, three-day, today, and one day services via carrier such as USPS, UPS, and FedEx. We are sorry, but we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
Physical address required (No P.O. Boxes)
Can ship to APO and FPO, although the product ordered must be eligible for international shipping. These orders may incur an extra charge.
Standard shipping rates for parcel service apply to the lower 48 US states only. Shipments to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and APO/FPO may incur an additional charge. One day or Two day delivery service to these areas may also incur an additional charge. Foreign countries and US territories are considered international shipping and will be shipped via FedEx international. Additional charges may apply. Every product will list its availability for international shipping.